Well, its time to put something new in this journal
I was tagged by Rules:-Each person who got tagged MUST share at least 13 random things about themselves-Answer my questions in your own journal entry, not in the comments of this one. -Tag 13 people-Ask 13 questions-Tagbacks are allowed! -You must complete this journal within a week-Cussing is allowed-Be creative with the title13 Random Or Weird Things About Me:
1. My original name, in a very literal translation, means "Christmas Butcher". How hardcore is that?
2. I met my two bffs,
here on DA
3. I don't want children, babies disgust me, the whole idea seems enormously unappealing. People find it weird. I don't.
4. I can make a great mushroom and onion pie.
5. I'm completely indifferent to spiders, snakes, rats, cockroaches, and other suchlike stuff that makes most of the XX chromosome crowd squeal.
6. I'm a big fan of tattoos, and a fair number of people sport my designs, but i have none, because i'm very picky
7. My longest relationship lasted 7 years, with a male. A fairly pointless endeavor, though amusing in its own way.
8. I've never been drunk.
9. I'm trying to learn to use photoshop for painting, but chronically regress to paint tool sai
10.I outgrew social anxiety and ended up with social despair. Now i'm not afraid to talk to anyone, but stopped seeing the point. Hummies are dumb.
11.I like selling at conventions and always, always end up sunburnt
12. My favorite movie is Jim Hansen's Labyrinth
13.I'm Batman.'s questions:
1. Who is your favourite Disney character?
Hands down, its Stitch of Lilo&Stitch. Glorious misfittery.2. If you could live in any time period, what, where, and why would you?
I'd probably stick to this one, because i love fast internet and don't fancy rabid religiocity, lack of plumbing, or syphilis. But if i have to pick something else, the seventies have killer fashion and music.3. Do you like to be outside? What do you like to do: swim, garden, etc?
I generally prefer the inside. I burn like a vampire in a church. Also the outside in the middle east is dusty and not particularly delightful as to my taste. Ask me again when i move somewhere else 4. Would you be a ballet dancer or a hip-hop dancer and why?
Hip hop dancer. Vigorous natural movements, power, energy. Ballet dancers look like wind up dolls to me, rigid and controlled. Eek..5. Are you a Cartoon Network person, or a Nickelodeon person? I'm talking about old CN and Nick, not the new stuff. Like 80's and 90's.
Those questions are so... american. I don't use a television now, and didnt really have one earlier in life either. The only american cartoons i watched are Avatar and Adventure time.6. What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you? If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to.
When i was in 3rd grade and we were jumping rope at phys ed lesson, my trousers fell down.7. How was your high school experience? Good? Bad? Ugly?
Awful, with some laughs here and there.
8. What is your favourite book genre? You can pick more than one!
Fantasy and alternate history9. Do you like chicken tenders or lapin a la cocotte?
That's... american terms again? I have no idea. I prefer lasagna. Like Garfield.10. How do you feel about social media's ideals on basically everything?
Indifferent verging on condescending? I fail to understand why people make a fuss of them. Of course, most people fail to think for themselves... but this brings me to sad thoughts about the necessity of population culling. We're better off without people feeble-minded enough to be affected by "social media's ideals"...11. What would your patronus be?
A crow maybe. I'm not sure.12. Would you rather be blind or deaf and why?
Deaf. With the enormous regret of giving up music... my livelihood and main stimulations are still visual.13. If you could be sucked into any book and be a character (yourself), what would it be? What role would you play?
Well, i'd say i want to be someone like Tiffany Aching, but i'm reasonably likely to end up being someone like Bellatrix Black.
My questions are:
1. You can grow a tail. What sort of tail are you going to grow?
2. Killing one person, getting away with no consequences - whom do you kill and why?
3. Which location in the world you'd love to visit?
4. You have found Jesus. He's an alright dude, but not overly impressive. How do you continue on with your life?
5. In which videogame you'd like to land and play the role of main character?
6. What's your favorite thing to eat?
7. What do you do when you're sad?
8. What scares you the most?
9. Do you enjoy using DA or facebook more? Why?
10. What's your purpose in life?
11. What is your legal addiction?
12. When was your heart broken last?
13.Where's Waldo?I tag:
Also, i'd like to share with you an article that managed to simultaneously inspire and depress me a lot medium.com/@noahbradley/how-i-…
See what you make of it
Meanwhile....feed the troll www.etsy.com/your/shops/TrollW…